Spring 2020 VCU Baccalaureate Graduate Master's Opportunity
VCU is excited to make a special opportunity available to you. VCU wants to ensure you remain competitive when our global economy rebounds so we invite you to further your education at VCU by pursuing a Master’s degree.
Spring 2020 VCU Baccalaureate Graduate Masters Opportunity Benefits
By taking advantage of this opportunity, you can benefit from:
- Extended application deadlines. Check the Master’s programs of interest to see their extended application deadlines.
- Waiver of standardized testing (dependent upon individual programs' admission requirements).
- $70 Graduate Application Fee Waiver.
- Enroll full time (9 or more credit hours) in one of the participating Master’s programs and receive a $600 annual tuition discount for two consecutive years of full-time enrollment.
- Find the Master's program of interest to see extended application deadlines and admission requirements.
- Request the graduate application fee waiver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and the program to which you are applying in your email request.
- Submit your online application by visiting the VCU Office of Admissions.
For program-specific questions regarding the participating master's programs, refer to the program information below.
Many programs have extended application deadlines and waived or deferred standardized test scores to make pursuing a Master’s degree this fall a real possibility for you.
Please note, some programs may have additional program fees and/or non-standard tuition and fees.
|Undergraduate Programs - MPC||2019-2020|
|Residency||In-State||Out of State|
|Master's Program - MPC||2019-2020|
|In-State||Out of State|